- Delivery of general Security Assessment projects, including infrastructure, application and mobile security assessments.
- Security assessment of a variety of other environments, including wireless technologies, telephony, control systems, physical audits and social engineering.
- Candidates will become competent in working with infrastructure, technical tools, systems and methodologies to enable the delivery of quality client and internal deliverables.
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge of emerging technologies, legislation and standards in the IT security sector, and help shape the industry through active participation.
- Contribute to and participate fully in technical discussions and service developments.
- Promote the brand and skills within the local, international and online communities.
- Develop new and existing client relationships at a personal and corporate level to grow client base and revenue.
- Scientific, Engineering or Technical Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent or recognised IT qualification/ certification and experience.
- 3 years minimum relevant experience in penetration testing.
- Strong prioritisation skills and ability to manage own workload.
- Knowledge of security assessment and audit tools, techniques and methodologies (aka penetration testing, ethical hacking).
- Good knowledge of network protocols and services (e.g. OSI model, IP networking, TCP/IP familiarity, HTTP, SMTP etc.).
- Working knowledge of a *NIX based operation system
- Basic programming experience (e.g. assembly, shell, scripting, 3GL, 5GL.)
- Familiarity with standard Office software (word processing, spreadsheets, project management tools).
- Understanding of cryptographic concepts and technologies.
- Experience of commercial and public domain security tools and software; Firewalls, IPS, content management, anti-malware etc
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2001-156167
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Cyber Security
Job Locations: UAE-Dubai
Job Types: Permanent