Salt is currently representing one of our key clients in the MENA region focus on the Energy Sector and they are looking to add several senior leaders to their team as they scale, including a Jr. Data Analyst (Market Research & Data Mining Exp – Energy Sector prefered).
As a Jr. Data Analyst in our team, you will be responsible for the Market research analysis, also working with Data Mining to identify trends or anomalies, track indicators, test strategies, and tackle challenges by extracting insights from data.
Deep analytics capabilities to translate data into valuable insights that help organizations make better decisions and augment overall performance.
This position is a permanent hire, full time and will require to be located in the UAE.
- You are passionate about interpreting, researching and analysing data.
- You will develop and implement data mining and other strategies that optimise statistical efficiency and quality.
- You are analytical, identifying, analysing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- You are detailed, filtering and “cleaning” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- You are autonomous, working with management to prioritise business and information needs
- You are resilient, you know how to deal with ambiguity.
- You have stellar communication skills, effectively expressing yourself.
- 1 to 3 years of experience.
- Some previous experience doing market research and data Mining Exp
- Preferebly working at the energy sector.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skill
- Problem-solving and communication skills.
- Self-driven, motivated and results-oriented, customer-centric mindset
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or relevant field.
This position will include a competitive salary, the details of which you will be discussed during the process.
If you are interested in discussing the opportunity with me, please can you send me your CV updated
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2202-252197
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 01/03/2022
Job Industries: Data Science & Analytics Jobs
Job Locations: UAE-Dubai
Job Types: Permanent