Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
We are working with a Saudi based Fintech company who are rapidly expanding and are looking for Senior DevSecOps Engineers to join their highly skilled team. This is a business that encourages innovation and out-of-the-box thinking, whilst also valuing technical knowledge.
Please apply if you have the following experience and skills:
5+ years of experience in enterprise DevOps
● Working knowledge of DevSecOps best practice
● Outstanding oral and written communication skills
● Problem-solving + analytical troubleshooting mindset with a hands-on
● Exposure to programming and experience with operations in a
● Knowledge and practical experience of scaling web applications, caring
about site uptime and performance
● Experience working in a 100% cloud native environment
● Desire to work in a fast paced, ever evolving and growing dynamic
●Strong background in Linux/Unix and system administration
● In depth experience with automation/configuration management/secrets
management using either Ansible, Chef, Terraform, Vault and other Hashicorp
● Experience with Openstack and Oracle Cloud will be a distinct
● Experience with Private cloud Openstack deployment and automation
● In depth knowledge of microservices, K8s, Istio service mesh
● Experience with Docker, Docker images and usage in CI/CD and cloud
● Experience with agile software development + DevOps philosophies +
12 factor app
● Experience of ELK/EFK, Prometheus, Grafana
● Git source control and GitHub experience
● Experience with Atlassian tools (JIRA/Confluence)
● Experience with configuring and using a CI/CD tool such as Jenkins,
● Experience with Java, Node.js and Python
● Working understanding of code/script (Bash/Shell)
● Desirable experience with: Kong, Spark/Hadoop, Cassandra, redis,
If you have the above technical knowledge and also a forward thinking mentality – please apply now for this once in a lifetime opportunity in Riyadh, KSA!
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.