- 8 years plus experience in areas such as Enterprise Architect, Solution Architect, Technical Architect – Certified in Architecture Frameworks; TOGAF, FEAF, DOD, Zachma
- Experience in designing and managing large architecture transformation programs
- Experience in Enterprise Business systems solutions (ERP, Payroll, HRM) – Certified in relevant ERP modules
- Deep understanding of SAP and Oracle Enterprise suite of solutions (HRMS, ERP, Payroll)
- Deep understanding and experience in business process analysis, management, design and delivery
- Knowledge of information management practices, system development life cycle management, IT services management, agile and lean methodologies, infrastructure and operations, and EA and ITIL frameworks.
- Exceptional vendor management skills
- Skills problem-solving approach
- Strong business acumen
- Knowledge of all components of holistic enterprise architecture.
- Knowledge of business engineering principles and processes.
- Familiarity with basic graphical modelling approaches, tools and model repositories.
- Ability to ensure continuous alignment between implemented solutions and the to-be Enterprise architecture.
- Manage and develop the architecture for a broader scope of projects, working closely with application architects (from different IT Teams or vendors) that manage and design architecture for technology platforms.
- Provide consulting support to application architects within projects to align the project with the overall enterprise architecture.
- Monitor the current-state solution portfolio to identify deficiencies through the aging of the technologies used by the application, or misalignment with business requirements.
- Define the principles, guidelines, standards, and solution patterns to align solution decisions with the future-state enterprise architecture.
- Facilitate the evaluation and selection of software product standards and services, as well as the design of standard and custom software configurations.
- Identify the organisational impact (for example, on skills, processes, structures, or culture) and the financial impact of the shared solutions architecture.
- Experience working with program management office (PMO) or project management office to ensure the execution of the program’s road-map.
- Be able to provide input to the strategic direction of technology investments to assist in the development of the enterprise architecture and maximise the return on technology investment
- Leads the development of a value proposition and execution of a communication and education plan for the enterprise architecture practice.
- Experience leading development of an implementation plan for the enterprise architecture based on business strategy and requirements.
- Lead the analysis of business and operating models, market trends and the technology industry to determine their potential impact on the enterprise’s business strategy, direction and architecture.
- Education – Master’s or bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, computer engineering, system analysis, MBA or a related field of study, or equivalent experience.
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2101-196921
Salary per: month
Job Duration: 6 month plus
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Project & Programme Management
Job Locations: UAE-Dubai
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Business Systems, Enterprise Architect, ERP Solution Architech, TOGAF