You will be representing a global management consultancy onsite with a government sector client in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
They are looking for an experience Arabic speaking Risk and Governance specialist who has a background working in consultancy across the GCC region.
- 10 years plus working in governance and risk
- Ability and experience in designed frameworks across risk, governance and control
- Design and implement new policies and procedures.
- Background in consultancy
- Exposure to risk and governance across a range of industries, but government experience is beneficial
- Must be native or bilingual Arabic speaker
- Must be available on a transferable iqama and based in KSA (or previously have worked in KSA with an attested degree).
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2206-256548
Salary: AED0.00 - AED40000.00 per month
Salary per: month
Job Start Date: 31/07/2022
Job Industries: Project & Programme Management
Job Locations: Saudi Arabia
Job Types: Contract