You are a young web designer who would like to evolve in a Digital & Tech department.
This role is not about executing web design, but it is the chance to contribute to the marketing strategy of the brand, maintaining the website according to the business objectives.
- Content Management on Website (AEM and other digital assets)
- Working alongside with copywriters, designers and content team on planning, producing and uploading new content to the website.
- Managing marketing campaigns, A/B testing and providing training on AEM as required.
- Creating Personalised Experiences using Adobe Target
- Monitoring visitor behaviour by reviewing website statistics (including website traffic, SEO) to ensure that web content meets the needs and interests of website visitors.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2004-166623
Salary: RM40000 - RM60000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Creative
Job Locations: Kuala Lumpur
Job Types: Permanent