Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database
See available jobs in Human Resources
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
We are looking for a Chief People Officer to join a Global Technology Solutions client.
What the role offers:
The Chief People Officer plays the role of the Group Head of People (HR). You will perform a hybrid role overseeing the HR team as well as provide strategic advisory to all stakeholders, including at Board level. This role reports directly to the CEO of the company.
As CPO, you will lead and coach the HR Team, spearhead key HR projects and drive all C-level recruitment strategies.
Leading a dynamic team, you will oversee the full HR spectrum (Talent Acquisition/Talent Management, Training and Development, Labour and Employee Engagement, Compensation and Benefits & Payroll). Outline of scope:
· Convey Company’s Business Strategies into People Strategies
· Develop appropriate People metrics across the organisation which enable the Company to monitor the impact of its People strategies, in line with the Company’s mission and vision.
· Working closely with the management and employees to improve work relationships and morale, increasing work productivity and talent retention.
· Business partnering with stakeholders and employees locally and globally.
· Provide direction, people policy guidance and and input on business restructuring, workforce planning and succession planning
What will you need:
· Solid track record as a HR Leader / CPO / Group Head of People with a diversified business
· Ideally you would have worked in a similar accelerated digital environment and consider yourself a champion of innovation
· In-depth knowledge of compliance matters, legal requirements and code of ethics
· Strong stakeholder management at all levels and employee engagement experience
· Highly motivated individual who can thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
For a confidential chat, reach out to Ruby at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.