Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database
Ready to step out of your comfort zone this new year?
Our client, a fast-growing boutique PR agency, performed phenomenally in 2021 and made a strong impact in helping growing businesses get their brands be seen and heard in the market. They’re determined to continue their success into 2022 so first things first, they’re looking to bring on board an exceptional Assistant PR Manager to be part of their vibrant team.
How your typical day will look like:
* Develop PR strategies and social media programmes for a variety of brands
* Assist the management team to oversee the team’s workflow and campaign implementation
* Manage client relationships and offer timely strategic counsel and advice to clients
* Front the agency and handle day-to-day client requirements directly
* Organise, generate, and disseminate reports, billing and cost estimates
* Write media materials when needed (press releases, company backgrounders, spokesperson biographies, media invitations, etc.)
* Pitch stories and manage interactions and engagements with key media
* Ensure high level of quality control to deliver error-free output on time
What we’re looking for:
* PR & communications experience, ideally within an agency setting
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate with all levels
* Capable of managing multiple projects/clients/events simultaneously under set deadlines
What’s in it for you:
* This is the perfect place to hone your PR skills and master your craft in writing, communication and consultancy
* There are endless opportunities for those who’re hungry to grow
* Work life balance is not a myth here, it’s real!
Now, what say you – does this NEW YEAR, NEW FUTURE belongs to you?
If it’s a BIG YES, let’s chat. You can reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.