Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database
See available jobs in Marketing
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
This role will put you at the forefront of the new content-driven phase of PR! Our client is an award-winning integrated PR agency known across APAC for their edge in…RM96000.00 - RM150000.00 per annum
A global lifestyle brand is looking for their Assistant Digital Marketing Manager to be based in their Malaysian office. You will be managing both paid and organic social campaigns, copywriting,…RM72000.00 - RM84000.00 per annum
A Singapore-based digital agency is looking to hire a Malaysian Digital Marketing Specialist remotely! You can be based anywhere in Malaysia, and servicing Singapore clients on their digital campaigns. Responsibilities:…RM60000.00 - RM84000.00 per annum
This role will put you at the forefront of the new content-driven phase of PR! Our client is an award-winning integrated agency known across APAC for their edge in content marketing & branding. If you’re a PR Consultant or Account Manager who enjoys the vibrant agency scene, this is your opportunity to take the next step up.
We’re looking for a confident manager with an awesome personality to help lead a small growing team. Working closely with the Directors, you will play an active role in day-to-day client management, planning and executing communications strategies for a portfolio of consumer, tech and corporate clients.
You will have a good grasp of the media landscape and be able to drive conversations at the C-suite level.
Snapshot of responsibilities:
· Work closely with the content and PR teams to plan and implement PR activities from formulation to execution, aligning them across all digital channels
· Identify creative media angles and generate positive news coverage, profile pieces and features across a broad media spectrum
· Day-to-day project management – ensuring all activities are delivered according to the client’s budget, timelines and business objectives
· Track and evaluate KPIs to scope and make recommendations to optimise overall effectiveness
· Actively contribute to brainstorms to build on pitch opportunities and/or upsell to existing clients
The ideal candidate:
· Solid experience as a PR Manager in an agency environment, ideally with exposure to the tech or digital brands
· Excellent command of English, able to write compelling content and brand messages
· Track record in managing client campaigns and projects while mentoring junior members
· Well-versed with the latest trends, issues and opportunities in the communications space
· A self-starter who can work hard without taking themselves too seriously all at the same time
If all this excites you, then we’d love to hear from you! Apply online or you could send your CV directly to email@example.com
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
A growing SaaS platform in South East Asia is looking for a Performance Marketing Specialist to drive digital marketing campaigns from conceptualisation to execution! Ultimately, you will be driving customer…RM72000.00 - RM108000.00 per annum
A renowned institution in the e-learning ecosystem is keen to onboard their Head of Digital Marketing! This is a full-time position where you would be serving a network across the…Negotiable