Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database
If you’re looking to make an impact in your next role, joining a high-growth company could be the right move!
An innovative insurtech brand is looking for a PR & Communications Manager to drive its positioning in the market! With a knack for crafting compelling narratives, you will lead the implementation of communications and media initiatives for Malaysia.
What’s in it for you
· Get the best of both worlds: the dynamic start-up feel, PLUS the security of working with a company that is led & backed by some of the most prominent enterprises in Asia
· Opportunity to make a significant impact and contribution to growing a brand
· Collaborate with amazing colleagues across marketing, content, tech and beyond
What you will do
· Develop strategic plans and key positioning messages to manage the reputation of the brand
· Actively engage and enhance rapport with the local and regional media – develop media engagement or outreach plans, coordinate press conferences, media interviews, briefings, launches etc.
· Oversee the creation of content – press releases, PR documents and all online communications including social media interactions
· Identify emerging issues and challenges – formulate and execute strategies, solutions, and opportunities pertaining to the issues
· Support the leadership team and other key stakeholders in raising their profile, internally and as experts in their chosen field (thought leadership)
· Report on PR campaigns results
· Crisis management – prepare toolkit and reports for senior management, and working closely with relevant departments to respond to the media through communications channels
We have two positions open within the communications team: A Lead & a Senior Executive. What we’re looking for:
· Solid experience in PR/corporate communications/media relations or a related position
· To take on the Lead role, you would ideally already be a PR Manager/Senior Manager in a similar fast-paced or digital environment
· Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills
· Strong understanding of the media landscape with a successful track record in garnering positive media coverage
· Knowledge of social media channels and strategies
· Proactive and dedicated to developing own knowledge of the industry
Ready to drive your career forward?
Apply online or send your CV to email@example.com
*We will reach out to you if you’ve been shortlisted
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
An insurtech business is looking for the Performance Marketing Manager to lead all paid marketing initiatives across the business and scale up the lead generation, acquisition and conversions! Your responsibilities:…RM96000.00 - RM120000.00 per annum
An international gaming company is on a lookout for their SEO Manager to oversee all organic-related digital initiatives across the business! Responsibilities: Define conversion optimization roadmap and strategiesManage On-Page and…Negotiable