Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database
Are you ready for something truly global and disruptive? Our global client is in a state of rapid growth within the fintech sector, and they are seeking a Social Media Manager.
Reporting to the Global Head of Social Engagement, customer satisfaction will be at the heart of your mission. You will be responsible for all community management to engage hearts and minds, social media content distribution and reporting across multiple regions.
You will collaborate with a forward-thinking and ambitious Brand team to bring creative campaigns to life. However your priority would be to increase engagement and improve conversations on social media:
· Be the voice of the brand across all channels as the audience’s go-to for information and support
· With a deep understanding of Global communication goals and brand guidelines, you will steer conversations to drive an increase in positive sentiments and brand advocacy
· Partner with global and local marketing teams to craft the content calendar for the markets in your remit and manage publishing across all channels
This role is for you if:
· You have hands-on social media management experience, eg as a social media or community manager with a customer-led brand
· You have a strong understanding of social media best practices and know how to use social media engagement, reporting, and listening tools
· You communicate well in writing and can explain complex topics to a non-technical audience
· You are open to new ideas, often to one to identify opportunities for change, initiate action and explore new tools
· You are able to think critically to solve problems while providing creative input
If it excites you to become part of growing domain, we’d love to hear from you. Apply online or send your CV to email@example.com
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.