Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database
This role is a 6 months contract that reports to the Business Director, to lead initiatives in starting up a new revenue stream (edutech). You will analyze business and customer insights to lay a strong foundation in sales, marketing and operations of this new revenue stream. You will build a prototype/ Minimum Viable Product to validate revenue and cost assumptions, towards building a sustainable business stream.
· Define top level market size (trainers and participants), customer segmentation including how they are serviced and through which channels
· Looking at ways to drive lead generation, sales pipelining, operations and reports.
· Running sales and marketing experiments to discover best channels and key value proposition/ message for target segment
· Selecting, implementing and maintaining tech solutions for this new revenue stream.
· Minimum 5 years of successful track record in business development
· Strong commercial acumen and analytical, structured thinker with problem solving skills
· Deep knowledge of sales channels, processes and customer segmentation
· Proven track record of leading strategic projects, with the ability to translate into tactical activities and tasks.
· Shown ability to influence and collaborate across all level of the organization.
· Self-motivated, driven individual who is able to thrive in a fast pace environment.
· Prior experience in management consulting a plus.
Sounds interesting? Reach out to me at email@example.com for a confidential chat!
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
An award winning Cloud Solutions system integrator is looking for a driven Pre-Sales Manager to join their Solutions team! If you're keen to be an integral part of the technology…Negotiable
An Education Technology company specializing in digital SaaS solutions is looking for a dynamic Account Executive to join their Malaysian team! If you're keen to be an integral part of…Negotiable