As part of the AP&A Client Platform group, you will be responsible for supporting & advancing client management (MDM) platform across AP&A to provide first-class experience for our client.
What you will be doing
- Support the delivery of Managed Operating Environment (MOE) leveraging Workspace One (MDM) and associated management tools.
- Drive the transition to a self-service deployment model for software delivery to staff in conjunction with the broader Client Platform group.
- Pro-actively supporting technical operations across AP&A to ensure a high quality of service is delivered within a culture of continuous improvement
- Demonstrable experience in an IT Infrastructure role supporting endpoint management (MDM) solutions
- Demonstrable experience in Windows MOE design, development & implementation in large scale enterprise deployments
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft technologies, including Active Directory, PowerShell & network fundamentals
Qualification / Skill set
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist / Solutions Expert
- VMware Certified Professional
- Experience in supporting MacOS
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2103-198528
Salary: RM96000.00 - RM156000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Kuala Lumpur
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Intune, MAC OS Devices, MDM, SCCM, Work Space