- Designing, building and maintaining applications on both iOS and Android platforms
- Developing new user-facing features using Flutter
- Ensuring the performance, efficiency, quality and responsiveness of applications
- Identifying and correcting bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Developing customer experiences using latest technologies
- Interacting directly with peer developers, product management as part of a cohesive team
- Creating prototypes to test new features or entirely new applications on current and future online platforms
Key Skills & Requirements:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- Required Skill(s): Flutter
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- A team player with a positive attitude and professional work-ethic
- A self-motivated individual and who can function independently if needed
- Strong understanding of various development methodologies (i.e.Unified Process and Agile)
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to triage technical issues and drive resolution with cross-functional teams.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2006-190428
Salary: RM48000.00 - RM60000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 03/08/2020
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Kuala Lumpur
Job Types: Permanent