Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database
Our client is looking for a passionate IT System Analyst (HL7)
A well-established conglomerate in pioneering the healthcare sector at the forefront of medical practice in the region. An internationally accredited hospital in Malaysia ensures every service offered is delivered at a world-class healthcare standard and utilizes the latest medical technologies.
What you’ll be doing:
· Work very closely with key users, especially with IT Teams, hospital stakeholders, and vendors, to achieve the set company goals and objectives.
· Deliver IT solutions to end-users in the hospital in utilizing various types of solutions or software programs in fulfilling business objectives. It includes enhancing existing applications, developing new solutions, and acquiring new applications and software for all stakeholders, both internal and external.
· Responsible for documenting a new system’s specifications, changing requests to existing systems, and leading in the implementation and user acceptance testing of all applications installed in the hospital.
What you must-haves:
· Strong knowledge of database concepts, applications design, and software development lifecycles.
· Strong technical knowledge in systems interface, specifically HL7.
· Programming skill in C#, Java, Python, and SQL, and a good understanding of relational databases.
· Development experience on multiple platforms and mobile applications would be advantageous.
If you are interested in this role, please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.