- Will be responsible for analysing, designing, testing and operating the home shopping application, based on understanding user’s requirements and the information in the related business, making the standards for employees to operate.
- Participate in the requirement specification process for new software functionality to ensure that definitions of new functionality are clearly defined and understood.
- Design, develop and test (plan/execute) application.
- Install and upgrade application software, configuration management, quality assurance activity.
- Application backup and recovery (cooperating with system and database managers).
- Make and operate the standards related application.
- Application monitoring and tuning.
- Extract application data and mass input management.
- Document development and maintain for analysis, design, implementation report, test/operation manual and procedures.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Java Spring Framework.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Oracle database query.
- Java/J2EE web development with the Spring framework implementations in a UNIX/Linux environment.
- Integrated development environments like Eclipse.
- Experience with Hibernate, MyBatis, Maven and Jenkins will be added advantage
- Solid experience in using Oracle database and good in SQL query.
- SOAP & REST web services using JSON & XML.
- Exposure of payment gateway experience e.g. FPX, MolPay etc.
- Ability to work independently as not supervised around the clock.
- Adaptable, meticulous, innovative, independent and self-motivated, with good problem solving skills.
- Retails industry experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- English skill (written and spoken).
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2104-199322
Salary: RM48000.00 - RM72000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 01/06/2021
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Kuala Lumpur
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Java Spring Framework, Java/J2EE web development, Oracle database