- Building bridges between the group DevOps, tech, Security and Risk teams
- Reviewing cloud architectures and assessing risks ensuring acceptable level of risk as well as regulatory compliance.
- Performing global maturity assessment across the group.
- Advising on cloud security best practices and developing “secure by design” mindset across the group’s tech teams.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in IT Security and/or using Cloud technologies.
- Good understanding of agile and DevOps methodologies as well technical knowledge of the main public could providers (AWS, GCP, Azure) is crucial. Hands-on experience is an
- Understanding of current technology and regulatory trends affecting financial institution information security
- Experience in conducting IT technical and procedural risk
- Demonstrated exceptional written and verbal communication
- Relevant cloud or security certification such as CISSP or CCSP is an
- Knowledge and experience with industry standards such as NIST, PCI DSS, ISO 27K is also nice to
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2101-196786
Salary: RM7500.00 - RM11000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 01/03/2021
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Kuala Lumpur
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: AWS Cloud, CI/CD, IaaS, Risk, SaaS, Security