PHP Developer :
The Work Life
- Perform software support and enhancement based on User Requirement and Patches Release
- Prepare software test plan and manage full testing cycle on projects to ensure project meeting requirements and expectation
- Ensure quality software enhancement in terms of functionalities, reliability, performance, security and ease of maintenance
- Conform to standard development convention and good design practices
- Prepare technical and business documentation, and to ensure all project documents/codes are properly managed
All You Need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Must have detailed knowledge and experience in Software Development Lifecycle (i.e. Waterfall, Agile & Incremental).
- Must be able to translate business requirements into system designs, solutions and design concepts using tools as UML and flowchart to express system design needs.
- Well versed in relational database design and implementation (MySQL Server).
- Those who understand vTiger CRM or SalesForce will be added advantages.
- Good programming skill set with PHP Framework type (Laravel, Codeigniter).
- With working experience on Enterprise Application Development under Linux OS Environment and familiar with: Php framework Development Methodology.
- Familiar with GIT/SVN Versioning Control and source safe environment.
- Strong knowledge on Object-Oriented Design & Programming Concept.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2007-190723
Salary: RM48000.00 - RM96000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Shah Alam
Job Types: Permanent