- You would be working with a very attractive company in Kuala Lumpur.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be part of an Agile team developing products that require a high degree of scalability and reliability
- Work with product managers and product owners to plan the teams work
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the design and specification of new features
- Work closely with Quality Engineers to ensure your team delivers the quality expected of our customers and partners
- Work closely with experienced DevOps engineers to ensure your code deploys and operates seamlessly
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years of solid software experience, and the scars to prove it!
- Experience working in an Agile team and a solid understanding of Agile software development principles
- Enterprise Java Developer – J2EE and multi-threaded J2SE
- Web Service design (SOAP/WSDL and/or RESTful)
For more information, kindly contact the consultant who is in charge for this role, Fikri at firstname.lastname@example.org
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2007-192448
Salary: RM72000.00 - RM144000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 30/09/2020
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Kuala Lumpur
Job Types: Permanent