Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database
Seth Godin once said,
“The first step to being extraordinary, is of course, to stop being ordinary.”
Well said, Seth and we can’t agree more especially since we’re building an extraordinary team for our client.
Lo and behold, we’re joining forces with our incredible client to establish from ground zero a dedicated powerhouse team.
Think: luxury automobile, prestige, and innovation.
Now, let’s take the Vrooooom Vrooooom to the next level.
We’re looking for versatile Technical Business Analyst to work with our client’s SEA regional hub.
This would be the perfect opportunity for someone who is:
· Able to support the team in consulting with local markets to understand their requirements and then advise on how to adapt global AEM solutions to fit local market needs
· Comfortable in leading discovery / requirements elaboration sessions via onsite and/or remote sessions in a key, client-facing, consultative capacity
· Able to understand, document, and collaboratively reimagine client business processes
What’s in it for you?
· You’ll get to create majestic work for a legacy brand whose name holds weight
· You’ll get to experience collaborative working spirit at its best
· You’ll get to work with some of the most brilliants leaders in the creative agency world
· You’ll be part of a pioneering team that shapes the future of this brand in SEA
If this catches your eye and you think you have the X-factor, let’s chat! I can’t wait to tell you more about this phenomenal future that you’re about to embark on so fire away your CV to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.