To infinity and beyond!
Join a revolutionary telecommunications giant with a focus on geostationary and earth orbit satellites. You will be joining a collaborative team of international experts where you will be focusing on project and process improvements across a variety of exciting projects!
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience driving process improvement initiatives and documenting processes
- Experience using model-based representations that can be adjusted as required to collect, aggregate or disaggregate complex and conflicting information about the business
- Excellent use of Excel
- Knowledgeable or willing to develop skills on Power Automate and Power BI
- Experience modelling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques, knowledge of BPM, BPMN and eTOM useful
- Experience working with business process modelling tools such as ARIS
- Act as an ‘internal consultant’ to the individual process owners of the organization.
- Design and execute project frameworks that help solve operational issues
- Design and maintain Process diagrams and information
- Lead performance improvement conversation across multiple departments to produce relevant documentation and BPMN maps that clarify the connection between business process layers and possible automation requirements.
- Develop Key Performance Indicators across the multiple departments of the organization.
- Create dashboards that help monitor Key Performance Indicators.
- Define and lead process re-engineering initiatives that help the company drive towards a customer centred operation.
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2104-199912_1619698746
Salary per: hour
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Den Haag
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Excel, modelling, Power Automate, powerbi, process improvement