Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
On behalf of a leading global company that focuses on transportation, e-commerce, and business services, I am currently recruiting for a Salesforce Architect to join their team.
Role and Responsibilities:-
You will be responsible for creating & delivering, in a timely and accurate fashion, CRMs and workflow solutions using Salesforce/Apex, Force, Visualforce. You will be responsible for the application design, development, and support of Salesforce-related projects. You must demonstrate progressive leadership in the full life cycle of the software development environment.
Through the use of UML diagrams, design documentation, and best-practice methodologies; you will be responsible for the detailed design of Salesforce-related projects from inception through production support. You will be responsible for ensuring that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business unit, ensuring that proper testing is implemented and performance requirements are closely monitored by working with the development teams.
– Experience in designing and developing software components and having a very strong Service Oriented Architecture and integration background.
– Experience in Salesforce (SFDC) CRM with end-to-end implementation experience.
– Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools.
– Proficiency in programming using Salesforce SFDC, Force.com, and XML and their use in the development of CRM solutions.
– Strong experience with configuration, customization, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com from scratch.
– Strong practical deployment knowledge of Visual Force, Flex, Salesforce configurations, Apex classes, APEX Web services, API, AppExchange deployment, and Salesforce.com s-controls.
– Ability to define the system landscape, identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a CRM solution.
– Additional Salesforce.com experience includes Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow.
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.