Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
As the Product Owner you will work together with your product team to enhance and optimize the tool for ecommerce buying. In this role you’ll be collaborating closely with the ecom business teams, but also other product owners. We are looking for someone knows how to motivate and drive a product team forward whilst being able to prioritize stories based on data driven insights and/or business need.
An overview of what you will be doing:
* Working with your scrum team consisting of back-end developers and QA testers
* Backlog management: prioritize new features, bug fixes and roadmap epics based on business value in JIRA
* Research and specify new features and enhancements, write user stories and refine those with your team
* Manage various stakeholders on requirements
* Achieve the optimal implementation of changes to the tool.
* Investigate and resolve business issues that are reported for the operational processes.
* Monitor, analyse and evaluate the Buy tool and initiate improvement requests based on quantitative and qualitative analysis
The Ideal Candidate:
* 5 years + experience as a Product Owner working with large, high-traffic websites, preferably e-commerce sites. Multilingual sites are a plus.
* Experience with the SCRUM methodology and an agile way of working; preferably you have your Product Owner certification.
* Great affinity with front-end development; you don’t have to be able to code but you are familiar with REACT JS framework and headless website architecture.
* Proficiency to analyse data & validate, before creating a solution.
* Ability to manage stakeholders from different brands and divisions, with distinctive processes and workflows.
* An understanding of the end-to-end Seasonal purchasing process
* Affinity with web-based applications
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.