Lead, oversee and help grow a team of expert Front End professionals!
You will be leading the team in all aspects of front-end implementation, including but not limited to choosing appropriate stacks, defining project scope, helping estimation, overseeing on a daily basis, and sometimes even jumping on to help if needed. In addition to the project-based work, you will oversee and help grow the team, both in a freelance capacity if required, and also playing an active role in driving the recruitment process for permanent staff.
- 5+ years experience in Senior Dev and/or Technical leadership in multi-disciplinary development teams
- Experience with WebGL/Three.js, HTML, Mobile, and some back end development is preferable
- Experience in scoping, estimating, and scheduling project development and producing detailed associated documentation.
- Strong technical track record in terms of architecture and structure of all the aspects of delivering robust interactive web projects.
- Exceptional ability to communicate complex technical concepts in a way that is easy to understand, ensuring that non-technical colleagues and clients are able to understand approaches, issues, and risks.
- Ability to view projects from a high-level perspective, drawing on knowledge from other members of the team in order to make strong, balanced, and clear decisions, whilst also communicating the consequences of these decisions to the team.
- Defining technical standards, strategy and training
- Act as a technical client contact and point of escalation for technical issues
- Plan and lead the technical aspects of projects from conception through to delivery and beyond
Why Should You Apply?
- Diverse and interesting projects from the world’s leading brands and agencies
- A company culture that embraces the ‘weird’, doesn’t take itself too seriously
- Define the technical strategy and deliverables of a respected international brand
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-2104-199659_1618998990
Salary: €70000.00 - €80000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Amsterdam
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: html, Leadership, management, mobile, Strategic Planning, Three.js, WebGL