Do you have experience in payroll?
If you answered yes look no further, we have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Payroll Officer. This is a very busy role; it is crucial that you can confidently and competently carry out all tasks; in addition, you will have excellent communication skills.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Loading and Maintaining all HR and payroll information.
- Processing payroll data including ACC payments.
- Provide ad hoc support and expertise to the wider business.
- Complying with legal requirements and standards with respect to payroll accounting and taxes
WHO AM I?
- Previous HR and at least 1 year of Payroll experience in a fast-paced environment is a must!!
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work under pressure.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite applications including Excel.
- MUST BE available immediately and can commit up to 6 months.
If you think you have what it takes, or you are excited from what you read. Apply today or send your CV to email@example.com
Job Reference: 200021480
Salary per: hour
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: Accounting & Finance
Job Locations: Penrose
Job Types: Temporary