Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
This is a global trading company with a tight-knit team in Auckland, who need a finance support person to support the NZ office whilst also assisting with wider team -…
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This NZ business is a well-established provider of wired and wireless call systems. Providing vital services to the aged and healthcare sector including medical centres, rest homes, retirement village and hospitals throughout NZ and Australia. A mid-sized business that has 4 NZ locations and an Australian Branch.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Our client is currently utilising the services of a CA firm and now are ready to bring their accounting inhouse. This is a Senior Accountant position where you will have ownership of the full end to end accounting for their group of businesses in NZ and Australia. This is a great opportunity to establish working systems and practices that you like to work with and to provide advice to the Management team. Reporting to the General Manager your responsibilities will include:
· Produce full financial accounts for the company including taxation, general ledger, profit and loss, accounts payable and receivable
· Manage weekly cashflow requirements for group of companies
· Complete legal and management reporting requirements such as tax returns, statutory returns including GST, FBT and PAYE
· Monthly reporting to Directors on P & L, WIP and jobs
· Ensure month end and year end procedures are completed in an accurate and timely manner
· Analysis and reporting on key issues as required by the Directors
· Assist with Budgets and forecasts
YOUR BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
We are looking for an Accountant with 5 years + experience ideally with a CA qualification. You will have worked in a SME in an end to end position and understand Australian accounting requirements. You will be able to communicate accounting to non-accounting people in a clear manner and you enjoy working in a small team.
An attractive, competitive salary is on offer. This is a great opportunity to take full ownership of the accounting function for this group of companies.
Interested? Please send your CV by applying below or call Brenda at Salt on 09 9688243
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.