Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
We have a great 6 month contract available at one of the most exciting and growing agencies in Auckland’s CBD!
This agency is working with New Zealand’s best known brands and currently in need for an intermediate UX designer to play a key part in the success of products and services for their clients.
On a day to day basis you will be fully immersed in the project, liaising with the end client as well as internal stakeholders and PO’s to drive the best experience outcome.
Reporting into the Creative Director and sitting within the supportive design department, you will be facilitating workshops to create experience objectives with key stakeholders, as well as T-shirt sizing workshops and ensure everyone is managing their time efficiently.
This company is well known for a great working culture, flexible working hours and hosting great social events!
To be successful you will have;
· Previous experience working in an agile environment
· Have a natural curiosity and passion for the tech space
· Previously facilitated workshops and requirement gathering sessions
· Experience defining IA and mapping user journeys
· Previously worked alongside UI designers to create wireframes, prototypes etc.
· Exposure working on digital products (apps and web features)
· Very organised and great at managing your time
· Confident in presenting to key stakeholders
To apply for this role, you need to be in Auckland, New Zealand to interview and have a full working rights.
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.