Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
About the company
This global company provides a full range of environmental services in the areas of water, waste management and energy solutions. They have a major contract in South Auckland and now have an exciting opportunity for someone with drive and energy to join their Network Operations team based at their Depot in Drury.
About the role
This is a newly created role where you will provide administrative support to the Compliance/Operations Technician who is an Environmental Water Specialist. It’s a role that will grow and evolve with you! This will be a fabulous position for someone who is meticulous, likes to have a laugh at work, yet be stimulated at the same time!
Your responsibilities will include:
· Coordinating compliance activities
· Assisting with QA audits
· Collecting, analysing and preparing monthly reports for health and safety, contract compliance, resource consent etc.
· Maintaining Risk Registers, Environmental Plans, Consents and Compliance requirements
· Preparing agendas and minutes for meetings
What you need
· Must have strong Excel skills
· Administration /coordination skills and experience
· Outstanding attention to detail
· Great organisational skills with ability to multi-task
· Team player
This is a truly exciting opportunity to join an easy going, down to earth team where you will be truly valued, learn heaps and have lots of fun along the way. Enjoy taking ownership and making a difference? Look no further, a great career path awaits you!
Send your CV by applying below. If you have any queries, please call Louise Tallentire on 09 968 8241
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.