Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
This privately owned kiwi business is committed to providing the best in healthcare products to the NZ market. With over 30 years of experience you can be comfortable in the knowledge that, this business, is here to stay. Their staff is testament to the stability of the business, the friendly team culture and the pride on what they are doing for health in NZ
They are now looking for a dynamic leader with strong mentoring experience and proven success in keeping a team motivated and positive. The key to this role is a hands-on approach along with a strong commitment to customer service, process and systems.
Key Responsibilities will include:
· Managing and providing ongoing support of staff of 12
· Ensuring timely responses to enquires and processes are delivered efficiently and effectively.
· Identifying and addressing issues that impact on level of service
· Managing and tracking of KPI’s
· Fostering a culture of continuous improvement
· Work collaboratively with the wider teams – sales, warehouse, finance and purchasing
· 3-5 years team leadership/management experience
· Ability to lead and motivate people in a busy customer service environment
· Strong process improvement focus
· Smart business acumen, passion for customer service and technically savvy
· Calm under pressure where no issue is too big or small
· Impressive people skills
With a company structure there to support you this is an awesome opportunity to showcase your people leadership skills and really make your mark. You will work with a great bunch of people in a company with an amazing environment and culture and be well rewarded for your hard work.
If you would like to find out more call Louise Tallentire on 09 968 8241 or hit the apply button below.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.