Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
ABOUT THE ROLE
They are now on the look-out for a dynamic individual to join their customer services team. They are seeking someone who is “into computers” and has some technical ability to take ownership of all the transmission of orders electronically and fix/correct issues as they arise. There is lots of manipulating of data and communication with the customers. Your duties will include:
· Processing all electronic orders from Retail/B2B and customers and ensure they are accurate, and stock is allocated into Aurora
· Deal with any customer query or issue
· Cross checking future orders and delivery dates and informing customer.
· Completing new season client requirements and checking replenishment styles and reporting
· Ensuring all products are loaded on the Retail system.
· Trouble shooting
· Back up to customer service team
· Strong customer focus
· Well-developed data entry, Excel, and word skills
· High accuracy and attention to detail
· Computer know how.
· Team player, contributor and self-motivation a must!
This small friendly office is a great bunch people who love what they do. They live and breathe the brand, work hard but also have a lot of fun. In return for your hard work, you will receive a competitive salary, free car park, superannuation, generous staff product discounts and flexibility to work a couple of days from home.
Sound like you? Please apply below or call Louise Tallentire on 09 968 8241 to discuss further.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.