Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Established 50 years ago our client continues to offer a range of accounting and business advisory services to their client. It is important to them that their clients have complete peace of mind when it comes to their financial affairs and that they have the best opportunity to maximise their wealth.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This is a fantastic role for a team-orientated person with a positive can-do attitude! Working with two others in administration, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the wider team. Reporting to the Office Manager your responsibilities will include:
· Processing of invoices
· Updating of client database
· Company Office Administration
· Processing of IRD returns and weekly activity reports.
· Processing staff expenses
· General office duties such as managing office supplies, storage facility and general office typing.
WHAT YOU NEED
We are looking for someone who has strong administration experience and ideally worked within the finance industry; however, this is not essential.
What is important is your
· Strong attention to detail and methodical approach
· Ability to multi-task and follow through.
· Flexibility, reliability, and can-do attitude
· Happy disposition with a good level of maturity
This role is ideally suited to someone who is not looking for a career move but rather a lovely role where you can work hard, enjoy the happy positive environment, and then go home and enjoy your family and personal interests.
Sound like you? Apply below or call Louise Tallentire on 09 968 8241 for further information.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.