Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
About the company
This Medical Specialist Group is devoted to high standard medical management and have a reputation for offering highest quality outcomes for their patients through a range of procedures. They now have an excellent opportunity for an experienced medical administrator to join their team.
About the role
The position is ideally suited to someone who enjoys being busy and kept on their toes. It is a patient facing role, so a high level of personal presentation and mature outlook and empathy is important. Your day to day responsibilities will include.
· Booking patients for procedures ensuring you have all the necessary information to make the booking.
· Liaising with patients and dealing with any queries
· Coordinating set up and booking of medical procedures and ensuring all the components are in place for the procedure.
· Liaising with the Doctors and clinical teams with regards specific procedures
· Creating patient invoices and liaising with health insurers
· Ad hoc general administrative tasks
· Effective communication skills with ability to interact with a wide cross section of people.
· Experience in working a busy administration position with moving goal posts!
· Ability to prioritise workload and multitask.
· Initiative and high attention to detail
This is a full-time position Monday to Friday where flexibility around early starts, and late finishes is required. The position with be based at their North Shore facility but at times you will also work their Epsom facility.
In return for your hard work you will receive an excellent remuneration, get the day off on your birthday, work with a great bunch of people and be in a role where you truly feel job satisfaction!
Sound like you?
Apply below or call Louise Tallentire on 09 968 8241 for a confidential chat.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This is your time to shine; working for an industry leader, you will be providing temp cover to cover a busy portfolio in an already high-performing team. You will love…holiday pay
This is a fantastic temporary opportunity for an experienced Project Coordinator/Manager who has worked within the infrastructure space. Working with a stable and grounded team, you will play a pivotal…