Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Our client are totally committed to making a difference in people’s lives by raising money to fund medical research and the training of health professionals. They now have an enviable opportunity for an enthusiastic administrator to join their dedicated team.
The position is a multi-faceted key administration role encompassing supporter database coordination, financial processing, and office administration. Responsibilities will include:
· Recording, processing, and receipting all donations and bequests
· Loading invoices and expense claims
· Fund raising reconciliations
· Support processing of accounts payable
· Set up new supporter records and database management.
· Perform front office duties along dealing with customer queries, facilities management and arranging travel and accommodation.
We are seeking applicants who demonstrate:
· Experience in office administration with exposure to finance an advantage.
· Exceptional communication skills
· Excellent numeracy skills and attention to detail
· Customer service ethic and problem solving aptitude
· Strong organisational and time management skills
The hours of work are Wednesday 12pm – 4.30pm and on Thursday and Friday 8am – 4.30pm.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a difference and be part of an amazing organisation. On offer is an opportunity to work part time hours receive a competitive hourly rate and work with a fantastic team of talented individuals.
Sound like you? To be part of this energetic hardworking team apply below or for further information call Louise Tallentire on 09 968 8241
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.