Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
About the Company
Our client is an iconic kiwi retail brand with a strong presence around the country where they have inspired many local communities. They are proud to support literacy and learning throughout the country, through various charitable and community organisations. Their franchised network of store owners are proud to be working and living in the local community and contribute to local economies.
About the role
This versatile role will offer responsibility and variety and see you challenged in the best way possible. Reporting to the Store Network Manager you will be responsible for supporting the network of store (franchise) owners with operational and store development tasks. This includes coordination of franchise activity, new store development projects and day to day activities across the network. You are the point of contact for the store owners, customer, and internal queries at Head Office.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Administration for franchise activity such as change of ownership’s, closures, store openings and coordinating of all the changes.
· Assist the project team with the development of new stores – liaise with landlords, suppliers, coordinate marketing and follow up on enquiries and trouble shooting.
· Coordinate any store renovations, upgrades, and maintenance.
· Visit stores to understand their needs, resolves issues and look for areas of development.
· Contribute to the strengthening of relationships within the store network, supplier, and customers.
What we are looking for
· Previous experience in a coordinator role dealing with a range of stakeholders.
· Strong coordination and organisational skills
· Outstanding attention to detail and ability to manage your time and take ownership
· Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the business.
· A bit of a go-getter – energy, drive, enthusiasm
· Collaborative worker with a talent for negotiating and facilitating in terms of communication.
· Flexibility to travel nationwide
You will not be bored in this role! It offers an excellent salary, great flexibility, autonomy, scope for growth and a great bunch of down to earth people to work with. Stamp your mark on this one!
Apply below or call Louise Tallentire on 09 968 8241 for a confidential chat.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.