Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
This is a real showstopper of an opportunity to work for a successful New Zealand property development and investment company who are renowned for their high quality of work. Their projects are predominately large scale, medium to high-end developments in urban environment and historic precincts with a strong focus in waterfront and inner city living. Based in top notch offices in the Viaduct, you will work with a team of passionate, smart, entrepreneurial people in a growing business with plenty of exciting projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Property Development Assistant your key focus will be to to ensure all the purchasers of the residential properties in the development, have a positive experience as they go through the process from purchasing the property through to the day when they move in. This is a variety packed role where you are kept on your toes undertaking administrative and marketing tasks and out and about liaising with the Purchasers, Builders, Architects and Suppliers. Your responsibilities will include:
· Managing the database of purchasers
· Organising apartment variations with the new developments – e.g. colour options
· Drafting newsletters, briefs to designers, emails etc.
· Assisting in preparing property settlement execution, including on-site inspections, related paperwork, and settlement day preparation
· Assisting with creating and proof-reading communication send outs (marketing collateral, construction updates and settlement time lines)
· Greeting and welcoming people to events or appointments at display suite
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
We are looking for someone with great people skills and a strong customer focus. Maybe you are a marketing, property, commerce graduate with a couple of year’s experience, working within a corporate/business environment. What is important however is that you possess:
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Ability to juggle multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
· A can-do attitude with a proactive approach to problem solving.
· Ability to build strong working relationships with a wide cross section of people.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Excel
This is an awesome opportunity to be to grow and develop your career to the next level. You will receive a competitive salary, work in attractive offices in the viaduct with a team of passionate committed individuals. Don’t waste time; send your CV by applying below. If you have any queries please call Louise Tallentire on 09 968 8241
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.