Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Marketing Project and Campaign Lead
· Deliver timely marketing campaigns that drive sales revenue.
· 6 month contract / competitive hourly rate
· On site parking / Auckland CBD /1 day WFH
Our client has been helping Kiwi businesses succeed for more than 130 years. They are part of a nationwide network that are focused on supporting businesses through advice, learning and advocacy. This is to create a business environment where their members across all sectors and industries can recover, transform and grow.
About the role:
The Marketing Project and Campaign Lead must effectively communicate with the Head of Marketing and Digital Experience to ensure that any changes or issues that occur to current tasks are reported.
He role requires excellent communication and an ability to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders to maintain strong collaboration. They must also be able to deploy unique and successful marketing campaigns. Ideally driving memberships through campaigns to members as well as above the line campaigns.
What is in it for you?
· A diverse and inclusive environment where all employees are valued and respected
· Interesting and engaging work that supports the wider business
· Working in a fast pace changing industry environment
· Deliver successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
What are we looking for?
· Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to handle multiple, overlapping and potentially conflicting priorities
· Understanding of marketing and communications best practice coupled with a willingness to learn
· The ability to build and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
· Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to translate complex information into appropriate forms to disseminate different internal stakeholders
· Good attention to detail and proofreading skills, demonstrating accurate grammar and spelling, enhancing clarity and understanding.
Join an awesome team and bring your creative, efficient, fun energy and enthusiasm to work each day with a company who are the best at what they do. You will be rewarded for your dedication to developing new skills and your ability to work as part of a high-performing team. If this sounds like you send your cover letter and CV to Bella Richardson at email@example.com.
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.