Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Our client, is bringing a product to market that is revolutionising a $6.2 trillion-dollar global industry, they are looking to expand their new product with a business-critical, self-starter sales leadership hire.
The business is a household brand, well established and is scaling up a contemporary, inventive, and ambitious growth strategy with a new product to bring to the market across New Zealand and Australia – we are looking for a two people, one for Auckland and one in Sydney. They are already a leader in the acceleration of technology to improve people’s lives, this new product will continue to do this. They are smart, down to earth people, collaboratively doing great things.
This role is targeted towards sales leadership stars with 4-6 years of sales and sales management experience. You will have a background in internet sales, software / SaaS/PaaS or e-commerce sectors and be able to demonstrate how you have experience working across the enterprise sales space. Experience pitching at c-suite level is an essential requirement of the role.
· Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand their partner base.
· Build and maintain strong, long-lasting partner relationships.
· Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
· Identify and maximise revenue generation opportunities within the sales function.
For this role you need to be tenacious, down to earth, and ambitious, we require the following skill set:
· Sales leadership & business development experience.
· Strong analytical and organisational skills.
· Strong sales skills and track record of business development success.
· Strong knowledge of the health and fitness industry
· History of exceeding revenue targets.
· You are a self-starter, capable of driving yourself to your targets.
· Experience in a high-growth business environment or start-up a plus.
You will be remunerated well and be an integral part of bringing this product to market.
Apply via the link or connect with Susan Lord @salt for more information.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.