Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Our client is NZ’s premium school food service provider. Their vision is impressive and the service they provide is exceptional. They offer healthy food options for school children nationwide.
They are seeking an Operations Manager to look after part of the Auckland region. The role is varied and no day is the same. You will spend the majority of your time out and about checking in with the teams across the region, ensuring they have all the tools they need to provide the exceptional service and food they are renowned for. An exciting part of this role will also see you responsible for menu development, costings and food product innovation/.
You will need to be a successful people manager with a background in the food industry, in particular food service. As well as this you may have worked in a sales environment and on boarded new customers.
What’s in it for you:
· Flexibility – the role is a 40 hour week, however there is some flexibility around how this is worked
· Tools of trade including car for work use
· Be part of a collaborative team making a difference
What you will need:
· Experience in the food industry – ideally in food service and some involvement in menu prep
· People management experience
· Exceptional customer service and proven ability in sales
· Ability to work autonomously and be able to think on your feet
This is a unique opportunity to work for a rapidly growing business doing a good thing for the health and well being of New Zealand’s children.
Apply via the link and if you have any questions email Susan Lord on firstname.lastname@example.org
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.