Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Our client is a NZ/Australia based organisation supplying specialist medical equipment. This is an exciting opportunity to join their growing supply chain team. Focused on building out processes and development of S&OP this role is varied and diverse. If you are passionate about planning and are someone that wants to share their knowledge and best practice, this will be a great place for you to be. Not afraid to push back you will not be adverse to rolling up your sleeves and lending a hand and expertise in all areas of the supply function.
· Proven experience in diverse supply chain role
· Exposure to MS Dynamic an advantage
· High level of knowledge in forecasting and planning principles (both demand and supply)
· Confidence to challenge and develop process
· Ability to build relationships within the wider business and externally
· Assist in further developing the supply chain function
· Collaborative environment where your expertise will be embraced
· Excellent remuneration
· WFH policy in place
· Southern cross after qualifying period
This organisation is growing. The supply chain function is NZ based but you will also be involved in the Australian business. Apply via the link or call Susan Lord on 099688477.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This role is different and exciting - be a part of an organisation whose number one purpose is to feed hungry learners with nutritious food. The role of Menu Development…
This role is different and exciting - be a part of an organisation whose number one purpose is to feed hungry learners with nutritious food. The Procurement Manager leads this…