Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced documentation specialist to join these (NZ owned
and operated!) trading experts who export food products around the world. It is.
a busy and challenging role where you will take ownership of the export
documentation process from start to finish while providing outstanding customer
service. Being the “go-to” person for the Logistics Managers, you will work
with suppliers and customers issuing documentation to meet the market, handling.
payments, and physically releasing documents.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Accurate and timely preparation of the export documentation for food products
· Issuing invoices
· Preparing Bills of Lading, issuing Health Certificates and Certificates of Origin
· Arranging Bank Drafts and Letters of Credit
· Managing and resolving queries and issues
We are seeking someone who has a background and experience in export documentation and if you have worked in the food sector that would be a real plus!
You will have:
· High attention to detail and accuracy
· Ability to think on your feet and solve issues quickly.
· An analytical, problem-solving mindset
· Strong planning and organisation skills
· Process driven.
With a competitive remuneration package on offer, employee benefits, car parking,
flexibility of hours and the chance to work in a relaxed but hardworking team
environment, there is no time like the present to apply!
Sound like you apply below or call Louise Tallentire on 09 968 8241 for a confidential chat.
Your positive experience is important to us. Please don’t hesitate to let us know if we can adapt our recruitment process to enhance your candidate experience with us.
Proud WINNER of the NZ RCSA Industry Awards 2022: Excellence in Candidate Care, Excellence in Client Care and Outstanding Medium Agency.
*Only candidates with the right to live and work in NZ will be considered.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.