Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
This Project Manager role is working for a NZ owned iconic construction business working primarily in the residential space. Based in South Auckland it would be perfect for someone who wants to work close to home. The team are inclusive and are proud that they achieved No 1 status in sales in 2019 and aiming for this in 2020.
You will be involved in all aspects of the project and it is essential you are happy to take full ownership from beginning to end.
Some of the key tasks include:
· Manage the full scope of the project including, coordination of sub contractors, materials and equipment
· Ensuring customer expectations are exceeded and excellent communication is maintained with all parties.
· Health & Safety compliance
· Project management reporting
Attributes and experience you will bring to the role:
· Significant technical capability in construction – primarily residential
· Proven experience with project management software
· Excellent communication skills – written and oral
· Time management
· Ability to develop and maintain relationships with all key stakeholders
This role is diverse and hands on. You will be well supported by a Branch Manager that has very high standards and has developed a fantastic team culture in which they work hard but have fun too. You will be rewarded with career opportunities in a culture that is family focused and inclusive.
To discuss further call Susan Lord on 099688477 or apply via the link.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About the role Based in West Auckland, our client is a highly respected NZ owned company that supplies a range of medical equipment and consumables to the NZ healthcare industry.…
You will be part of a high performing team and well supported with training. This is a very busy role, where no two days are the same - it is…