Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
This Project Manager position is working for a privately owned, iconic NZ construction business. Working primarily in the prefabricated residential space, you would also be involved with infill development projects with a multitude of single and two storey homes. You would be a part of a national team which comes with the added benefit of training with, and gaining experience from a number of project managers across the country.
You will be involved in all aspects of the project and it is essential you are happy to take full ownership from beginning to end.
Some of the key tasks include:
· Manage the full scope of the project including, coordination of sub contractors, materials and equipment
· Ensuring customer expectations are exceeded and excellent communication is maintained with all parties.
· Health & Safety compliance
· Project management reporting
Attributes and experience you will bring to the role:
· Technical capability in construction – primarily residential
· IT literate – no afraid of using the tools that will make your job easier
· Excellent communication skills – written and oral
· Time management
· Ability to develop and maintain relationships with all key stakeholders
This role is diverse and hands on. This isn’t your typical project management role – there is a heap of learning potential and challenges to keep you interested and motivated. You will be well supported by a Branch Manager that has very high standards. You will be rewarded with career opportunities in a culture that is family focused and inclusive.
Apply via the connect with Susan Lord to discuss confidentially.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.