Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Supply Chain & Operations
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Join this tight-knit team for one of NZ’s best-known companies within the utilities space. This is an excellent opportunity for an energetic and determined individual to step up into a fast-paced and successful company where you will be well supported with training as a store’s controller.
If you have a keen eye for detail, being active at work, and learning on the job, then this is the role for you!
A temporary 6-month role that could see you joining the team permanently – you wouldn’t want to miss out working for this company!
About the role:
– Assembling and issuing materials, preventative/reactive maintenance, and contracting jobs as per relevant documentation
– Invoice and stock control relating to inventory, inwards and outwards goods control
– Assisting with purchasing, delivering, and collecting of materials
– Loading/unloading vehicles with a forklift
– Administration and ad hoc duties
– Maintaining accurate records, including liaising with stakeholders
– MUST have a current forklift license
– A valid New Zealand Class 2 drivers license preferred
– MS Work and Excel knowledge
– Great communication skills verbal and written
– A can do attitude to learn
– Physically fit to carry out limited lifting
Get in touch now to find out more, don’t miss this opportunity! email@example.com
Your positive experience is important to us. Please don’t hesitate to let us know if we can adapt our recruitment process to enhance your candidate experience with us.
*Proud WINNER of the NZ RCSA Industry Awards 2022: Excellence in Candidate Care, Excellence in Client Care and Outstanding Medium Agency.
Please note: Only candidates that are currently living in New Zealand, with the right to work in New Zealand can be considered for this vacancy.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.