- Work on on award–winning products that are market leaders globally.
- Global company- many opportunities to learn and grow in your career.,
- Flexible work hours and great work environment.
- Part of an agile squad developing applications in OOP.
- Opportunities for international travel should you so desire.
- Hands-on object oriented programming in C++, Java & Kotlin, including design.
- Legacy code is in C++, with new development on Android.
The ideal candidate
- At least 3 years experience in development in C++ .
- Some experience in Android development using Java or Kotlin.
- Strong understanding and experience in object oriented programming.
- Experience in UI design & implementation, ideally using QT or a similar framework.
- Experience in developing for embedded Linux systems or Android platforms is a big plus.
- You are a problem-solver and are innovative in your approach.
- You are disciplined and self-motivated in your quest to write the most effective code.
- Help create something that will earn accolades globally! You will be proud of what your team creates.
- Flexible working hours- adjust start and finish times to fit in with the rest of your life, within reason.
- Great team to work with- knowledge sharing and open work environment.
- Friday barbecues, team sport during lunch time, insurance, subsidised gym fees.
- Excellent opportunities for growth within the organisation.
Apply now! If you have questions, call Gayatri on 0212379092 or email email@example.com
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: JO-1909-152504
Salary: NZ$80000.00 - NZ$100000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 15/09/2019
Job Industries: Technology
Job Locations: Auckland
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: C++ Java Kotlin Android UI embedded