Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
· Fast growing listed product company, and with a global customer base
· Modern tech stack: .NET Core, C#, Angular, React, TypeScript, APIs, microservices, Azure. AWS
· Automation is pretty tool/ language agnostic but a lot gets done in C#/ Selenium, Postman, some teams have Appium, Specflow
· Automation testing roles available, intermediate to senior, multiple opportunities!
· Remote options available, but you must be in New Zealand and able to spend some time in Auckland
· Agile environment, great team to work with
· The interview process will include a practical technical exercise- quick turn-around on outcome is possible in as little as a week
· Additional opt-in roster for support with the option of earning extra for this
The ideal candidate:
· Will have intermediate to senior experience in test automation coding and scripting in any language
· Experience with C# and Selenium & Postman will be great, especially for the senior role. Experience in an Azure environment is a plus too.
· You need not have written a framework from scratch for the intermediate role. Even for the senior one this is an advantage.
· You must have the ability and experience in coding and scripting to write frameworks or at least modify & maintain them
· Performance testing using JMeter or Blazemeter is advantageous
· You are in NZ currently or can be here within a month (for this you would have to be a returning Kiwi, resident, or Australian citizen/ resident)
· Accredited employer, happy to support employees with their visa application
· Good communication skills and an understanding of business requirements & the bigger picture is ideal
Why pick this one?
· Flexible working, WFH 2 days. Fully remote options available as well
· Birthday leave- now you can really celebrate
· Free top-end medical insurance for you, discounts for the family
· Career progression and training opportunities, including subscriptions to learning platforms
· EAP Services and annual flu shots available
· Bring the kids to work! Or the dog. Truly a space where you can bring your whole self to work
· Free snacks, drinks fridge, Friday drinks, morning teas and an active social club
Apply now! If you have questions, please call Gayatri on 022 400 5032 or Swati on 0220606355 or email email@example.com
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.