Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
· 2 roles available, 3-6 month contracts
· Financial Services industry, investments/ superannuation/ business banking related
· Will sit across technology and the business. to bridge the gap between business needs and technical requirements, producing details, requirements specifications and agile user stories as needed to support the delivery teams across multiple change programs.
· Ensure that requirements are fit for purpose, meet regulatory needs, follow market conventions, and are customer-focused
· Develop technical specifications based on technical requirements analysis related to API definitions, data models, solution specifications, process and workflows
· Agile environment
· Facilitate design workshops, develop user stories, conduct research, prototyping and options analysis
· Produce high quality requirement documentation for internal and vendor use in developing solutions
The ideal candidate will have:
· Excellent experience as a Business Analyst
· Strong technical background, ideally with a qualification in IT
· Experience in an agile environment
· Excellent attention to detail – able to work quickly, efficiently & accurately
· Exceptional relationship management skills at all levels, internally & externally
· Good at problem solving and decision-making, the ability to come up with out of the box solutions
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, Ability to produce high level documentation, including technical detail
· Demonstrated ability to gain a conceptual understanding of complex business processes
· Self-motivated and goal oriented
· Proven consistency in meeting deadlines and managing deliverables across multiple workstreams
· Be available in Auckland or Wellington and have the right to work in New Zealand
Call Gayatri on 0224005032 should you have any questions
Salt is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.