Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
Experienced WebSphere BPM developer wanted for a 1-year contract in Wellington. · Attractive hourly rate- $100+ per hour for the right candidate. · 12-month initial contract, with scope for renewal.…NZ$100.00 - NZ$110.00 per hour
Permanent / Contract role in a company that is expanding in the current environment.Rare remote working opportunity- you do need to be in NZ though to qualify.Excellent work environment and…NZ$70000.00 - NZ$80000.00 per annum
Credit focused Data Analyst that offers a great development opportunity for a data analyst experienced in SQL and PowerBI. This role sits within the Credit team of this leading Kiwi brand and offers great benefits. It is particularly focused on analysing finance data and using this to product offerings. There is also a market research element to this role, involving analysing industry data to provide insights that can be used by the commercial team.
This role is based in Central Auckland.
In order to be considered for the position you will have:
– Experience within data analytics, using SQL.
– Strong communication skills, particularly when producing and presenting insights to a variety of stakeholders
– Ideally a qualification within Finance or Analytics
– Knowledge of Data Visualisation tools eg PowerBI
– Hands on experience organising and analysing data as a key function of your role
– The ability to manage large volumes of data and work on multiple complex projects
Roles like this don’t come around often, if this sounds like a match for you click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.