· Be part of the R & D team of a global product focussed team, working on an innovative product
· Help move an established on prem product to the cloud
· Primarily Azure environment but with some AWS
· Part of a global team of 15 CICD/ DevOps professionals, share your knowledge and learn from others
· Established boutique firm, part of a listed company- secure, yet flexible environment
Design, build and scale infrastructure in AWS and Azure, to deploy next gen products.
Optimise the delivery of software and product updates by building CI/CD pipelines and increasing automation
Work on & troubleshoot SQL Server, PowerShell, and Docker
Based on Auckland’s beautiful north shore, plenty of flexibility
The ideal candidate:
Experienced DevOps Engineer who has worked on Azure DevOps, Git, and Jenkins.
Proficient in writing scripts to automate operations -PowerShell experience is ideal
Proficiency with the Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform or any similar products
Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
Why this role?
· Hybrid working arrangement, WFH 2 days a week and flexibly from office the other days
· Exciting, innovate product that solves real problems reflected in its position as a market leader
Life cover and income protection available.
Huge opportunities in training and development, reimbursement of cost of MS certification and bonuses available for such achievements. Free access to learning and development platforms as well as added incentives for such initiatives.
Formal bonus scheme
Friendly, family-oriented environment
Social events- work hard and party hard
Engage in altruistic and philanthropic community initiatives
Gym subsidies, sports teams, and fitness activities
Access to a specialist in case of a health related requirement for a 2nd opinion.
Foosball, table tennis & lots of fun on site!
A fruit basket and the best coffee too!
Last but not least- work with a great bunch of people in a nurturing and cooperative environment
Don’t miss out on this perfect opportunity for you! Apply now! Should you have questions please call DC on 0225005159 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.