Work with the best in the domain of embedded software development
Create solutions that change the world for the better
Flexibility of a start-up with the stability of a big brand
Flexible with role & hierarchy as an intermediate or senior
Expansion of the embedded development team
· Embedded software development with C to define and implement embedded software solutions for diverse applications.
· Define, plan and execute embedded software solution to attend customer needs along with chief engineers and application engineers.
· Working with hardware team closely to define various components and circuits that impacts in embedded development.
· Identifying and ensuring appropriate protection of any IP, knowledge, techniques etc.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Essential skill – Embedded C developer across any experience levels (junior, intermediate, senior).
* Any experience with Python, Labview, Jenkins, implementing/debugging microcontrollers/ motor controls, JIRA, Bit bucket would be an added advantage but not mandatory.
Why this role?
Great opportunity for career development
A stable permanent role with a progressive, close-knit team.
Hybrid & flexible work environment
Work with some of the smartest minds in the world of engineering.
Buy group companies products at discounts.
If the role sounds interesting to you, apply today! Should you want more information, please call DC at 0225005159 OR email cv at email@example.com .
Pls note: A valid NZ work visa is a pre-requisite for all our positions as of now. In case any client is willing to sponsor an international candidate, we would mention that separately.
Our team at Salt is thrilled for the recognition our candidates and clients have given us! We are a proud Winner of the NZ RCSA Industry Awards 2022 in the categories: EXCELLENCE in Candidate Care, EXCELLENCE in Client Care and OUTSTANDING Medium Agency.
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.