Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
· Fast growing listed product company, and with a global customer base
· Modern tech stack: .NET Core, C#, Angular, React, TypeScript, APIs, microservices, Azure. AWS
· Intermediate to senior roles, multiple opportunities!
· Remote options available, but you must be in New Zealand and able to spend some time in Auckland
· Development role that will include new development, modifications, bug fixing and support
· DevOps and CICD will be part of this role, so prior experience/ interest will be a plus
· Agile environment, great team to work with
· The interview process will include a practical technical exercise- quick turn-around on outcome is possible in as little as a week
· Additional opt-in roster for support with the option of earning extra for this
The ideal candidate:
· Will have intermediate to senior experience on the .Net stack, as we have a range of roles available
· You will be very strong on the back end and have experience with API development/ consumption.
· You will be passionate about writing efficient and high-quality code.
· A good understanding of design patterns and the ability to solve complex coding problems is required for then senior roles.
· Experience with microservice architecture is a plus.
· You are in NZ currently or can be here within a month (for this you would have to be a returning Kiwi, resident, or Australian citizen/ resident)
· Good communication skills and an understanding of business requirements & the bigger picture is ideal
Why pick this one?
· Flexible working, WFH 2 days. Fully remote options available as well
· Birthday leave- now you can really celebrate
· Free top-end medical insurance for you, discounts for the family
· Career progression and training opportunities, including subscriptions to learning platforms
· EAP Services and annual flu shots available
· Bring the kids to work! Or the dog. Truly a space where you can bring your whole self to work
· Free snacks, drinks fridge, Friday drinks, morning teas and an active social club
Apply now!. If you have questions, please call Gayatri on +64 22 400 5032 or Swati on 0220606355 or email email@example.com
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.